Vegetarian galets soup
- 500g seitan from casa Amella
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Provencal herbs
- 3 tablespoons of dehydrated wakame seaweed
- 3 tablespoons of amaranth or couscous.
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 300g of galets of Christmas casa Amella (typical Christmas pasta in spain)
- 4 liters vegetable stock
- 400g of chickpeas casa Amella
- salt and pepper
Cut the seitan into very small pieces and put it inside your blender to further mince it at a medium speed.
Then add the Provencal herbs, chopped garlic, seaweed, amaranth, eggs,flour and finally salt and pepper (according to your taste).
Blend everything at a medium speed until the texture is like a paste.
Leave to stand for 20 min.
Heat up the oven to 180 ° C, make small balls with the above paste and place them on cooking paper onto a tray.
Cook it for 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
Meanwhile, heat the vegetable broth with the galets inside. Keep the broth slowly boiling until all the galets are cooked.
At the last moment, add the chickpeas and the balls of seitan so they can get nice warm in the soup before serving.
=>Thanks to casa Amella for this great collaboration ! 🙂