Green tea muffins
- 240 g flour
- 4 teaspoons green tea gloriososupernutrients
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (preheated)
- 2 eggs
- 7 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1 package of yeast
- 5 tablespoons of honey or agave syrup
- 2 pinches of salt
- A chocolate bar (optional)
Mix the flour, coconut oil, eggs, yeast, salt and the agave syrup in a bowl.
Put half of the dough in another bowl.
In the first bowl, add and mix the green tea.
In the second, add the pieces of chocolate and mix gently.
Turn the oven on at 180 ° C.
In your muffin molds, sandwich the green tea dough with the chocolate nuggets.
If desired, you can add a piece of chocolate on each muffin.
Put everything in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes more or less.