Pancakes with choco chips
- 5 eggs
- 470 g flour
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 125g natural soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 125g of chocolate
- A little bit of coconut oil or olive oil
- a pinch of salt
In your blender mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips until the dough is smooth
Add the chocolate chips and mix again, but this time gently.
Put some coconut oil in your pan and start cooking the pancakes.
I accompany them with maple syrup, red fruits and a little tea from “herbes de la conca”. :p .