- 625g natural soja yogurt
- 200g raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 70g agave syrup
- 65g coco oil (pre-heated to be liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder or extract.
- 700ml of coffee
- 240g typical biscuits for tiramisu. (we found one with a bit of orange flavor it is really yummy; or you can put some orange essence too )
- 10g raw powder cacao
- 100g dark chocolate (opcional)
- 10 tablespoons almond milk (opcional)
First, make the coffee. 🙂
Second, take your eggs and separate the yolk from the white. Whisk the eggs white and in a separate bowl mix the yolk with 3 tablespoons fo agave syrup.
In your blender, mix de natural soja yogurt with cashew, flour, coco oil,agave syrup, and vanilla until it is really smooth.
Then mix well the yolk into this yogurt mixture.
Afterwards add the eggs white and mix again but this time slowly.
Take your biscuit and one by one soak them in the coffee.
Put them into a rectangular dish.
Pete and I are such gourmands that we like to melt some chocolate into a litte almond milk and top of the biscuit with this as an extra layer. It is totally opcional ofcourse ! 🙂
Pour half of the cashew mixture on the top of the biscuits.
Then cover with another layer of biscuits soked in coffee ( you can melt chocolate on this one too)
Finally add the other half of cashew mixture on top.
Finish by covering it with a bit of raw cacao powder and put it in the fridge for minimum 3 hours.