The almond: the real benefits of eating almonds
We love almond at home and that’s why we use it in many recipes, such as gluten-free cookies, butter or granola.
But what are the real benefits of eating almonds?
Our nutritionist friend Mari explains us shortly, why almonds are so important in our daily life? : P
1. Almond is rich in vitamin E, which is improve your skin, hair and nails.
-> Girls, that’s sounds great, right? 🙂
2. Contains a lot of calcium to strengthen bones.
-> Great for kids!
3. It contains low calorie, that is why it’s an ideal snack for everyone, or for those people who want to lose weight.
-> We usually eat it for a snack at 4pm! 🙂
4. Regular consumption of almond helps to prevent anemia, thanks to its high iron content. Furthermore it also contributes to the development of intelligence especially for children.
5. The infusion of almond leaves has sedative effect, which help to relax and soothe the mood.
-> Perfect for our weekends in relax mode!
6. Almond oil is often used a lot in cosmetics, as it helps to strengthen the hair, while giving it shine and softness. It also serves to soften hands and feet, and eliminate dryness.
-> ALMOND OIL is my favorite! I use it a lot! Before going to sleep I put a little on the whole body, but I also use it as a make-up remover. Another very advisable product is the coconut oil, especially for reactive skins or jojoba, for all skin types!
7. Here are some benefits and tips you schould be taking advantage of almonds:
– Better to consume raw nuts as they retain their properties better.
– Avoid bitter almonds as they are toxic.
– This type of dry fruit matches perfectly with almost all kinds of foods, you can easily add them to your breakfast or salads.
– You can also try the almond milk, which can be an alternative to cow’s milk. It is super easy to make at home, you just have to combine the almonds with water in a blender,strain it off and done!