Delicious easy gluten free crumble !
- fruit pulp coming from your squeezer (I used a mix of kiwi, orange and banana)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (preheated)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour.
- 5 tablespoons chestnut flour.
- a bit of agave syrup or honey.
- flaked almonds
Turn on your oven at 180 ° C.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the fruit pulp.
Put the fruit pulp in a small ceramis bowl and slowly add the mixture of the flour and sugar.
Add a bit of agave syrup and some almonds to the top.
Heat it in the oven for 15-20 min.
2 thoughts on “Delicious easy gluten free crumble !”
Thanks a lot Pure sunshine !! 🙂 kiss