Delicious gluten and sugar free cake
- 100g of almonds Force ultra nature
- 30g of hazelnuts
- 20g of pecan nuts
- 30g of dried figs
- 35g of almond butter (look at my recipe, it takes only 10 min to do it 🙂 )
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 100ml of almond milk or fresh fruit juice. (like orange or strawberry)
- 3 eggs (only the egg yolk)
- 1/2 tablespoon yeast (non-bio)
Turn on your oven at 180 ° C.
Crush the nuts and figs into small pieces in your blender.
Add the almond butter (melted) and mix all over again.
Start to melt the chocolate with the almond milk in a pot. Once it is done, mix it in a bowl with the egg yolks, yeast and with the mixture of nuts and figs.
Put everything in a metal or ceramic bowl with baking paper.
If you like, you can also put small pieces of hazelnuts on the top.
Bake it for 20-30 minutes or until it a fork/toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.