Banana bread with dark chocolate and baileys
For 4 people.
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup.
- 2 eggs
- 140 ml hazelnut milk
- 240 gr wheat flour.
- 1 package baking powder (not bio)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 8 tablespoons pure cocoa powder.
- 100 ml Baileys.
- 20 gr raw cocoa butter, 100% cocoa from the brand Rrraw.
- 160 gr of raw pastry chocolate with coconut sugar from the brand Rrraw.
Heat your oven to 180 °C.
Start with melting, in a small frying pan, the cocoa butter, and the dark chocolate.
Then in your blender, put the bananas, eggs, agave syrup, flour, baking powder, yeast, hazelnut milk, lime juice, cocoa powder and the Baileys.
Mix everything at medium-high speed until the dough becomes smooth.
At the end, put the dough in a previously covered (with butter or baking paper) metal mold. Then put it in the oven and bake for 40 to 60 minutes.
You can check if the cake is cooked by sticking a fork or toothpick in the center of it; if it comes out clean, the cake ready to eat!
Et voilà! 🙂
Collaboration with the brand Rrraw.