Banana split power balls, gluten-free
For 15-20 balls:
- 40 gr dehydrated dates (pre-soaked in water for 10 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons “banana powder” from the brand Purasana
- 1 banana
- 40 gr toasted hazelnuts (without salt)
- 40 gr toasted almonds (without salt)
- 15-20 gr cocoa pure
- 10 grams cocoa kernels (little pieces of cocoa) from the brand Purasana
Put all the ingredients (except the banana) in your blender.
Mix at medium/high speed for 3-5 minutes.
Now add the banana, and mix again, at medium/high speed for 1 more minute.
Once the mixture is crumbled, put it all in a bowl and start rolling small balls, using your hands. They must be very compact, so don’t hesitate to press well.
Now all you have to do is to eat them. You can eat them directly or preserve them in your fridge, they stay fresh easily for 5 days!
To sum up: it is perfect, healthy and energizing snack!
Collaboration with the brand Purasana