Super fresh gazpacho of watermelon and tomatoes
For 3-4 people :
- 300 gr watermelon
- 70g cucumber ( ½ cucumber)
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 60 g red pepper ( ¼ pepper)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig basil
- 5/6 tablespoons apple vinegar
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ½ avocado (to decorate)
- some sprouts (optional to decorate)
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes (to decorate)
- 2 Provençal tomato crackers from the brand Kokoji (to decorate)
Start by washing the tomatoes, cucumber, pepper and basil.
Peel the cucumber.
Then roughly chop the watermelon and all the vegetables.
In the blender, mix at maximum speed all the ingredients (except those that are for decoration). Mix until it gets obtain a smooth texture. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Pour into bowls (or small glass jars- as shown).
Cut the cherry tomatoes and avocado into small cubes.
Serve straight after (or keep in the fridge) with some olive oil, diced cherry tomatoes and avocado, and finally the Kokoji Provençal tomato crackers to finish it wellt!
Et voilà !
The recipe is realized in collaboration with the brand Kokoji