Extra soft pancakes with sprouted wheat flakes
For 3/4 people:
- 140g sprouted wheat flakes of the brand Germline
- 120 g flour
- 320 g vegetal milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 tablespoons “Supermix Poudre Instantanée” – with almond, chia & vanilla of the brand Germline (optional)
- 4 tablespoons cane sugar (optional)
In a normal or large bowl, mix wheat flakes, flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg, salt, the Supermix, and if you want, some sugar.
Add eggs and milk and stir with a fork or whisk until the mixture is smooth.
In a pancake pan, melt some coconut oil over low heat. When the pan is hot, pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the center of the pan.
Let it cook slowly for a few minutes then turn the pancake around, remember to always keep the low heat so that the baking powder would rise well!
Believe me, you’ll get some super soft pancakes!
Eat while they are still warm. They are super tasty without or with adding some extra fresh seasonal fruits!
The recipe is realized in collaboration with the brand Germline